Facility Multi User License
NOTICE: We have updated our DVD sets to a USB card. We are in the process of changing all information to say USB instead of DVDs.
|Maximum Number||Discount||Fee Per Seat
|Example 20 seat purchase||25%||$150||$3,000 (20x$150)|
|Prices subject to change without notice|
Certify your staff in Moderate Sedation
This program is designed to allow non-anesthesia health care professionals to examine the safety standards in the administration of Propofol, Ketamine, Fentanyl and other conscious sedation medications. The participant will review assessment, airway, and medications to include sedation, anesthesia, reversal and emergency drugs including possible complications and continuum of care.Joint Commission standards and State Board of Nursing policies are discussed.
This is a live taping of a sedation certification workshop.
Benefits of the facility agreement:
- The facility agreement is in effect for two (2) years from date of purchase
- Value pricing for multiple RN, PA and MD Certifications from the facility agreement
- Meets current Joint Commission Standards for hospital and surgery center Conscious Sedation
- LPNs can receive CE Credits and certificate of completion (not Certification)
- Includes a one year complimentary membership in the American Association of Moderate Sedation Nurses (AAMSN)
- RNs receive the Certified Sedation Registered Nurse) CSRN from the AAMSN
- Facility will receive the entire program in hard copy which can be reproduced.
- The certification can be taken on line for immediate CE Credit notification
- Approved for 10 Contact Hours for RNs and LPNs.*
- Monthly Sedation eNewsletter
- The perfect way to ensure your facility and your sedation providers understand the laws of your state and Joint Commission Standards.
- Very economical for facilities certifying 15 or more RNs, PAs and MDs over a two year period.
- Scheduling flexibility to decrease expense from travel and time off